4G wireless remote network fault monitoring terminal RTU5028E can be used for disconnection and power failure network fault monitoring, applicable to the state monitoring of server rooms, base stations, laboratories, network cameras, servers, etc.. It can automatically determine the cause of failure of 7 network devices, distinguish whether the network device failure is caused by network failure or power failure, and can automatically or manually restart the device remotely to solve the failure problem, which greatly improves the efficiency of network equipment operation and maintenance.
- Condition: New
- 1.Multi-way real-time monitoring of network disconnection + power failure + network cable failure;
- 2.Supports simultaneous monitoring of 7 network devices, including WiFi devices;
- 3.Automatically determine whether a network device failure is caused by a network or a power outage;
- 4.Automatic or manual remote reboot of the device to solve problems quickly;
- 5.Built-in 4G and Ethernet communication method;
- 6.Support BLIIoT Cloud and SCADA and other monitoring centers;