The M200 Ethernet Remote I/O module provides 2 analog outputs, 12-bit resolution, supports 0~10VDC signal output. All of the I/O with high sampling frequency and special filtering strategy to ensure it’s reliable.
- Condition: New
- 1. Embedded 32-Bit High Performance Microprocessor MCU, inbuilt watchdog;
- 2. Wide range power supply 24 ~ 36VDC with over voltage and phase-reversal protection;
- 3. Management and configuration via LAN connection configuration software for easy operation and maintenance;
- 4. Integrated 10/100M adaptive Ethernet module, supports Modbus TCP protocol;
- 5. 2 analog output, 12-bit resolution, supports 0-10VDC;
- 6. High sampling frequency and special filtering strategy to ensure reliability;
- 7. 1 RS485 Serial port, supports Modbus RTU/ASCII Master, can extend I/O modules;
- 8. Supports register mapping function and extend I/O inquiry strategy;
- 9. Provides 1 channel 24~36VDC power source output for external device, saving wiring cost;
- 10. LED instructions work status, with reset button to reset, easy on-site installation and commissioning;
- 11. Using metal shell, protection class IP30. Metal shell and system security isolation, especially suitable for industrial applications in the field.